Sunday, May 2, 2010

Bugaboo Training


This morning Tim and I went for a hike at Skaha Bluffs in preparation of our big hiking trip to the Bugaboos this July. If you click on the picture you will be able to read the sign and notice that is says it is for fit and agile people and since I had no trouble with the stairs or the hike, I must be fit and agile! However, at times my heart did feel taxed and poor Brodie had a hard time climbing over some of the big rocks. Glory, a friend from my work was over in the afternoon. She has caught the "bee fever" and is keeping a hive of bees at our place and learning everything she needs to know about bees from the Bee Man.









Even the chicken wants to know everything!














And look, there's the crazy chicken lady leading her flock through the orchard!








Tim and I celebrated our 22nd wedding anniversary this pas Friday. Hard to believe 22 years has gone by and I am amazed that he has stuck with me for this long. We went to Theos, a local Greek restaurant and then out to a play. It was a very enjoyable evening and I am looking forward to the next 22 years.


No comments:

Post a Comment