It was announced today that the Vancouver Canucks will be holding their training camp in Penticton at the South Okanagan Events Centre. The camp starts on September 12 and I bet you can never guess where I will be! Oh, I am excited to say the least.
More news on the hockey front, with the Chicago Blackhawks winning the Stanley Cup, Duncan Keith will be bringing the cup to Penticton this summer. Last year he helped organize a charity game in the summer and there will be another one this summer. Last year Duncan Keith, Jarome Iginla, Shea Webber, Danny Heatley, Chuck Kobasew, Ryan Smith were just some of the players that were there and this year it looks like most of them will be back along with Andrew Ladd and Brent Seabrook.
I know, there's more to life than hockey!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment