Friday, October 29, 2010

Goal!

Hike Hard Part II is going to have to wait for another day because I have another post that just can't wait. On Thursday morning at my weight watchers meeting, I hit my goal weight. I have had success at weight watchers on previous attempts but I have never reached goal before. I have quit before I got there only to gain everything I had lost back (and more).


But not this time.

So now I have 6 weeks of maintenance and then after that, I will be a lifetime member and will not have to pay anymore. I don't even want to think about how much money weight watchers has made off of me, but you know what, it has been worth every single cent.

Ten years ago I never imagined that life could be this good.



To be continued soon - Hike Hard Part II

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on reaching goal Laurie! What a wonderful accomplishment but really all the accomplishments you have made along the way including those Moab hikes are phenomenal. How inspiring your posts were this morning for me right when I needed it. :)

    ReplyDelete